These Sales Regulations set out the mutual obligations of the Contracting Parties, the rules of placing orders and delivery of products offered by them: JEDRZEJ KISTOWSKI FIRMA KISTOWSKI. These regulations are published on the website https://www.kistowski.shop/sales-rules in text form and are available in a printed version at the registered office of the Kistowski company.
Whenever these Regulations use the term:
- “Kistowski company” – It is understood to mean Jędrzej Kistowski, having Tax Identification Number (NIP): 69719230871, running business activity under the name of JĘDRZEJ KISTOWSKI FIRMA KISTOWSKI with the seat in Tworzanki No. 2, 64-130 Rydzyna.
- “Customer” – shall mean an entity intending to order Products, ordered Products or an entity that has concluded an agreement with Kistowski.
- “Consumer” – a client who is a natural person who performs with Kistowski company a legal action not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- “Contractor” – shall mean a Client who is an entrepreneur and who acts in connection with his business activity.
- “Parties” – Kistowski and the Client together.
- “Product” – a product or products or services offered by Kistowski or being the subject of an agreement concluded by the Parties.
- “Offer” – an offer by Kistowski to the Customer to conclude a contract containing a description of the Product, price and the date of its payment. The offer may specify, in particular, the form of payment and the method of receipt / delivery of the Product.
- “Order” – an offer addressed to Kistowski by the Customer containing the consent to be bound by the offer and to conclude an agreement, the subject of which is the Product under the conditions specified in the Offer and these Terms and Conditions.
§ 1 GENERAL INFORMATION
- Kistowski Company is a sole proprietorship run by Jędrzej Kistowski with the seat in Tworzanki No. 2 , 64-130 Rydzyna, NIP: 6971923087.
- Jędrzej Kistowski is professionally involved in the maintenance, repair and sale of parts and accessories for motor vehicles, as well as the maintenance, repair and sale of motor vehicles.
- Information and photos of the Products in materials, price lists and folders of Kistowski company are for informational purposes and do not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of Article 66 of the Civil Code. The products and prices may differ from the actual state of affairs, for which Kistowski company apologises in advance.
- These terms and conditions are not intended to restrict or exclude mandatory consumer rights. In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions should shape the rights and obligations of consumers in a manner contrary to good morals, blatantly affecting the interests of consumers, such provision shall be deemed to be unreserved. This does not apply to provisions setting out the parties’ main benefits, including price or remuneration, if they are formulated in an unambiguous manner.
§ 2 CONDITIONS OF ORDERS, SALES AND DELIVERY
- Orders are accepted in person or in writing at the registered office of the Kistowski company in Tworzanki No. 2, 64-130 Rydzyna or remotely by means of distance communication: by telephone, among others, at +48 600 785 190, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the website: https://www.kistowski.shop/.
- Orders can be placed remotely every day around the clock, however, their execution is only from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, while personal orders can be placed from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Orders placed on weekdays after 4 p.m., Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays can be processed on the next working day.
- The order may also be placed through external auction websites selected by Kistowski, where automatic auctions are conducted or Product Offers are placed. In case of conflict between the rules of such auction services and these rules, the rules of external auction websites shall prevail.
- A prerequisite for completion of the Order is providing true and complete Customer data in the Order, i.e. name and surname or full company name, address of residence or registered office, PESEL number or, in case of Contractors, NIP number, telephone number, e-mail address).
- The Kistowski Company may also request a copy (scan) of an extract from the National Court Register – in the case of commercial companies, or a certificate of entry in the register of business activity and a copy of an identity card – in the case of natural persons conducting business activity, and the signing of the Order by the person(s) authorised to represent the company (in the case of commercial companies), or by a person conducting business activity – in the case of sole proprietorship. If the Order is placed by other persons authorised to place the Order on behalf of the entrepreneur (authorised person), it is also necessary to attach a copy of a relevant power of attorney. If the Order is placed on behalf of an entrepreneur by an authorised person without a power of attorney, this person will be considered by Kistowski as a duly authorised representative of the entrepreneur.
- The lead time of the Order depends on the availability of the Product in Kistowski’s warehouse or at the manufacturer. The Order completion time is subject to agreement between the Parties, but Kistowski reserves the right to delay the Order due to reasons beyond the control of Kistowski, such as delays in delivery of the Product from the manufacturer, to which the Customer agrees.
- The Customer is obliged to collect the ordered Products on his own and at his own expense. If the order also includes the provision of delivery by Kistowski, the delivery will be made according to the rules specified below, through a carrier providing courier or forwarding services. The company providing courier or forwarding services is a company independent of Kistowski and its services are subject to separate regulations established by these forwarding or courier companies. The Kistowski company is not responsible for any irregularities related to the operation of the carrier and any possible extension of the delivery time beyond that specified in the contract.
- Kistowski shall not be liable for non-delivery of the Products or delay in delivery due to an incorrect or inaccurate address provided by the Customer, the Customer’s failure to report for collection, delay in delivery of the Product from the manufacturer or other obstacles not attributable to Kistowski.
- The Customer is obliged to provide his e-mail address and telephone number on the Order form to enable confirmation of the Order. In the case of suspicion of giving false data or dishonest intentions of the Customer, as well as in the case of failure to attach on request the documents referred to in point A.1. 6, Kistowski reserves the right to refuse the Order.
- In the absence of the Product in the warehouse, the Customer is informed about this fact and the related extension of the Order completion time, for which Kistowski is not responsible.
- If the Customer is in arrears with payment for previous Orders, Kistowski may refuse to carry out subsequent Orders or refuse to release the goods from stock until the full amount of debt is paid.
- A VAT invoice is issued for each contract concluded.
- All prices are given gross, in Polish zloty or in a foreign currency.
- At the Client’s request, Kistowski can arrange transport through a carrier, acting in the name and on behalf of the Client. The delivery terms, i.e. the choice of a specific carrier, the cost and time of delivery will be agreed with the Client, and the transport costs will be added to the Client’s bill and specified on a VAT invoice issued by Kistowski.
- All risk associated with the Product passes to the Customer upon its release from Kistowski’s warehouse, and Kistowski is not responsible for the actions of the carrier chosen by the Customer.
- The agreement with the content specified in these terms and conditions and the offer of a given Product is concluded at the moment of confirmation by Kistowski of the Order placed by the Customer or at the moment of acceptance of the Offer by the Customer, however, the Offer may be accepted only without reservations, and in relations between the Parties the application of Article 682 of the Civil Code is excluded. After placing the Order, the Customer does not have the right to withdraw or cancel it or unilaterally terminate the agreement, unless such a right results from mandatory legal regulations. The contract concluded by the Parties may be terminated only as a result of a consensual declaration of will by the Customer and Kistowski, unless mandatory provisions of law provide otherwise.
§ 3 PAYMENTS
- Payment of the price for the Product can be made in cash at the cash desk of the Kistowski company, by bank transfer to the account specified in the VAT invoice issued to the agreement or by using online bank transfers e.g. Dotpay sp. z o.o. z/s in Krakow. The possibility of choosing the method of price payment by the Client may be limited by Kistowski.
- If the Client chooses the non-cash form, the day of payment is the day on which the full amount of the sale price is credited to the Kistowski’s bank account.
- Prior to the conclusion of the contract, Kistowski may demand a deposit on the price of the Product. In this case, Kistowski will proceed with the execution of the Order provided that the bank account of Kistowski is credited with the full amount of the deposit. In particular, Article 394 of the Civil Code will apply to the deposit.
- Any cash payments made by the Client prior to the conclusion of the agreement by the Parties shall be treated as a deposit, regardless of the manner in which they are designated by the Client.
- The basis for payment is an agreement concluded by the Parties and a VAT invoice. The payment shall be due within the time limit specified in the agreement or in the VAT invoice.
- By placing an Order or accepting the Offer, the Customer authorizes Kistowski to issue a VAT invoice without his signature.
- The Product remains the property of Kistowski until the total price of the Product is paid.
- For late payment, Kistowski shall be entitled to charge twice the amount of statutory interest for the delay (maximum interest for the delay), and in the case of an agreement concluded with a Contractor, also to charge the Contractor the full amount of the costs of claiming payment, including in particular the costs of debt collection activities.
§ 4 RECEIPT OF GOODS, RETURN
- Unless otherwise agreed, the Customer is obliged to collect the Product directly from Kistowski’s warehouse.
- Release of the Product from Kistowski’s warehouse is made only by an authorized representative of Kistowski company and is followed by a handwritten receipt, legible signature by the Customer or a person authorized to represent him. Before receiving the Product, the Customer is obliged to indicate the name, surname and number of the official document with a photo identifying the authorized person. In the event of failure to meet this obligation, the Product will only be released to the person requesting to collect the item if such person has a written power of attorney to collect it and provides such a document or its certified copy to Kistowski.
- The person issuing the Product to the Customer or an authorised person indicated by him/her has the right to identify the person receiving it by requesting to present an identity document with a photo.
- In case of any doubts as to the actual authorization of the person submitting on behalf of the Customer to collect the Product, Kistowski has the right to refuse to give it to such a person.
- At the time of receipt of the Product, all risks related to its possession, use, loss or damage pass to the Customer.
- At the express request of the Customer, expressed at the latest at the time of conclusion of the agreement with Kistowski, the Product may be delivered to the Customer via a carrier carrying the goods of a given type (Courier).
- The person receiving the Product, before the receipt of receipt, is obliged to examine it in terms of quantity and quality in the presence of an employee of Kistowski company or Courier, in case of delivery through a carrier. In the case of defects or damage, the person receiving the Product is obliged to draw up a protocol concerning the defects or damage in the presence of an employee of Kistowski company or Courier delivering the Product and immediately inform Kistowski company in writing or by e-mail about the detected irregularities. Any claims made after the receipt of receipt or reported inconsistently with the above provision may not be considered by Kistowski as legitimate.
- In the case of failure to collect the Product(s) within the agreed time limit, Kistowski will have the right to charge the Customer with the costs of storage of the Product(s) in the amount of PLN 20 per day for one Product. In this case, the Product will be released to the Customer only after payment of the storage fee.
- The Product may be returned only after obtaining the consent of Kistowski company, expressed in writing under pain of invalidity. Consent will be given only at the written request of the Customer if the Product is suitable for further resale (in particular, it is unused, has been purchased from Kistowski, does not bear traces of assembly, is not damaged, has not been manufactured / imported at the special request of the Customer (it is a typical product, warehouse) and has the packaging in which it was released to the Customer.
- In case of return of things due to the termination of the contract by mutual agreement of the Parties, Kistowski has the right to demand from the Customer a deviation payment of 20% of the gross price to be paid for the returned Product. The payment of this amount should be made within 7 days from the date of return, on the basis of a VAT invoice issued by Kistowski under the title “Costs associated with returning the product”.
- The Product may be returned within a maximum of 30 days after the Product is taken into the possession of the Customer. Consent to a return after this period is ineffective. Return of the Product after this deadline requires the conclusion of an annex terminating the sales agreement concluded by the Parties, concluded in writing under pain of invalidity.
- If the Customer pays for the returned Product, the price will be returned to the Customer within 14 days from the date of return of the Product, less any deductible amounts.
§ 5 WARRANTY, WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
- Pursuant to Art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, in the case of contracts concluded with Contractors, the Product Warranty is excluded.
- A guarantee is provided to the Customer for the Products selected by Kistowski, which will be clearly indicated in the Order or Offer. The warranty statement is submitted on a VAT invoice issued to the Customer, which in this case is a warranty document or on a separate warranty document. The reservation in the Purchase Order or the Offer that the product is covered by the warranty does not constitute a warranty statement.
- At the customer’s request, Kistowski will issue a warranty card document independent of the VAT invoice for an additional fee. The warranty card meets the requirements of the warranty document if it is completed in full, legibly and accompanied by a proof of purchase. Further copies of the Warranty Card are issued for an earlier fee of PLN 50.
- The warranty period in the case of its granting is up to 12 months from the date of selling the Product to the Customer. Each time this period is specified in the warranty document. In case of a difference between the warranty periods indicated in the Purchase Order or the Offer and the warranty period specified in the warranty document, the warranty period is determined by the wording of the warranty document.
- For an additional fee to be agreed by the Parties, the guarantee may be granted or extended for a longer period.
- The guarantee consists of the obligation of Kistowski company to remove physical defects of the Product causing its malfunctioning, which were reported during the period for which the guarantee was granted.
- The warranty does not cover faulty operation of the Product caused by external factors (in relation to the Product) or errors in installation or operation of the Product not in accordance with its intended use or in operating conditions to which the Product is not adapted.
- Under the warranty, the Kistowski company provides free of charge removal of the physical defect by repairing the Product in Poland. If the repair is significantly impeded or the repair costs, including the expected labour costs, exceed 25% of the value of the Product, Kistowski may replace the defective Product with another one with the same functionality and characteristics (the same model of the Product) instead of repair.
- When reporting a Product defect, the Contractor is obliged to do so on the SERVICE APPLICATION form, a template of which can be found on the website https://kistowski.shop/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/formularz_zgloszenia_gwarancyjnego_kistowski_en.pdf and is available at the Kistowski company headquarters. The form should be completed and signed by the Client. Any notification of Product failure made in a form other than the SERVICE APPLICATION form will not be considered as a correct notification of the existence of a manufacturing defect or warranty damage to the Product and will be left without recognition.
- If a defective operation of the Product is found during the warranty period, the Customer is obliged to notify Kistowski about this circumstance within 7 days from the finding of the defect, under pain of losing the warranty rights.
- In case of using the warranty rights, the Customer is obliged, at his or her own expense, to deliver the Product to Kistowski or, if the Parties agree on the repair in another place, to provide free access to the Product in order to carry out repair works. The service technician has the right to refuse warranty repair if the place or method of installation of the device prevents access to it or prevents effective repair of the Product.
- Kistowski will consider the reported warranty claims within 14 days from the date of delivery of the Product to Kistowski and will inform the Customer in writing or by e-mail or telephone about the recognition or non-recognition of his claims. The Customer will be notified by Kistowski in writing or by e-mail or telephone about the date of removal of defects.
- The Kistowski Company informs that the warranty repair period depends, among other things, on the availability of parts, so it can be extended by the time necessary to bring in parts or subassemblies needed for the repair of the Product.
- After considering the warranty claims submitted, the Customer is obliged to collect the Product from Kistowski within 3 days. If the Product is not collected within the specified period, Kistowski will be entitled to charge the Customer with storage costs of PLN 20 per day for storing one Product. In this case, the Product will be released to the Customer only after payment of the storage fee.
- In order to maintain the rights arising from the guarantee, the Product must be installed by an entity professionally engaged in the installation of such products of the same type. The assembly should be carried out in accordance with the intended use of the Product and the assembly and operating instructions.
- The Customer is obliged to take care of the proper technical condition of the Product, including regular servicing and proper maintenance of the Product, including technical inspection of the Product after driving a certain distance, if the manufacturer of the Product recommends carrying out inspections. The inspections should be performed by qualified entities. Each inspection should be recorded in the Product warranty card (if issued) and confirmed by a VAT invoice or bill. Failure to perform or exceeding the period of timely technical inspections results in the loss of warranty.
- The guarantee does not cover in particular:
- damage or improper operation of the Product resulting from mistakes made during installation,
- improper functioning of the Product as a result of improper use or in accordance with the installation and operating instructions,
- the consequences of random events and other circumstances for which the manufacturer is not responsible, e.g. damage during transport, lightning, mechanical damage, power line surges, force majeure, etc,
- damage resulting from failure to observe the operating and maintenance conditions of the Product,
- damage resulting from failure to perform the activities specified in the operating manual as activities that should be performed by the user, e.g. filter replacement,
- claims for technical parameters of the Product unless they are inconsistent with the parameters guaranteed by Kistowski or given in the technical documentation coming from Kistowski,
- Products that have been assembled, processed or repaired by unqualified personnel,
- Products for which mandatory periodic technical inspections have not been carried out,
- cases of illegible or inaccurately filled in warranty cards,
- Products without readable factory serial numbers (if any),
- Products in which construction changes have been made.
- In case of unjustified claims under the guarantee, the Customer is obliged to cover the costs of verification of the legitimacy of the claim, travel costs and service technicians’ work.
- Kistowski Company is not responsible for operating damages, as well as damages resulting from the improper operation of the Product (including, but not limited to, flooding, burning, damage by the Product to other items or components of the item, etc.). Kistowski company is also not responsible for direct or indirect damage to people, pets or property, if the cause of such damage is a violation of the rules and conditions of operation and assembly of the Product, intentional or reckless behaviour of users or third parties.
- Kistowski’s liability towards the Contractor for damage caused unintentionally is excluded.
- Kistowski shall not be liable for the loss of any benefits by the Contractor in connection with the conclusion, performance or termination of this contract, as well as in connection with the withdrawal from it.
- The guarantee is granted under the condition that the Client is not in arrears with any payments to Kistowski. In the event that the Customer is in arrears with payment, Kistowski reserves the right to refuse to perform any service, warranty repairs and replacement of the Products until the overdue amounts are paid.
§ 6 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Subject to the provisions of the following paragraphs, in the case of distance contracts, the Consumer may withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The time limit referred to in paragraph 1 shall start to run when the Product is delivered to the Consumer or to a person designated by the Consumer other than the carrier.
- In the case of a contract which covers several Products which are delivered separately, in batches or parts, the time limit indicated in paragraph 1 shall run from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
- In the case of a contract which consists in the regular delivery of Products for a fixed period of time, the period specified in paragraph 1 shall run from the date of taking possession of the first item.
- The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal to Kistowski. In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send the statement before the expiry of the deadline.
- The statement can be sent by traditional mail or electronically by sending it to Kistowski’s e-mail address: email@example.com. Withdrawal declaration can also be submitted on a form, a specimen of which is attached as Appendix 1 to these Regulations and an Appendix to the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights, but this is not obligatory. It can be downloaded at https://kistowski.shop/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/oswiadczenie_o_odstapieniu_od_umowy_kistowski_en.pdf
- In case of sending the statement by the Consumer electronically, Kistowski company will immediately send the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the Agreement to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer.
- In the case of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract shall be deemed not concluded.
- In the case of withdrawal from the contract, Kistowski company shall immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement of withdrawal from the contract, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of goods, except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by Kistowski company.
- Kistowski will refund the payment using the same payment methods as those used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to another solution which will not involve any costs for him.
- Kistowski may withhold the refund until he receives the Product back or until he is provided with proof of its return, whichever comes first.
- The Consumer should send the Product back to the address of the Kistowski company given in these regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Kistowski company of his withdrawal from the contract. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends back the Product before the expiry of the 14-day deadline.
- The consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product if, due to its nature, the Product could not normally be sent back by post.
- The consumer is only liable for any reduction in the value of the Product resulting from its use in a manner other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- If, due to the nature of the Product, it cannot be sent back by ordinary mail, information about this, as well as the costs of returning the Product, will be included in the Product description in the Shop.
- The right of withdrawal from a distance contract shall not apply to the consumer in relation to the contract:
- where the benefit is provided in respect of an item which is not manufactured, produced to the consumer’s specifications or intended to meet his or her personalised needs,
- in which the object of the service is an item delivered in sealed packaging which cannot be returned for health protection reasons or for hygiene reasons if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
- in which the object of the service is an item that is quickly broken or has a short shelf life,
- for the provision of services, if Kistowski has performed the service in full with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed prior to the commencement of the service that after the provision of the service Kistowski will lose the right to withdraw from the contract,
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which Kistowski does not have control, and which may occur before the end of the withdrawal period,
- in which the subject matter of the benefit is items which, by their nature, are inseparably connected with other items after delivery,
§ 7 PERSONAL DATA
- By placing an Order or accepting the Offer, the Customer agrees to have his or her personal data included in the Kistowski company’s database and to have them processed for the purpose of fulfilling the contract. In this way, Kistowski becomes the Administrator of personal data entrusted to it by the Clients.
- The provision of personal data by the Client and his consent to its processing are necessary for the execution of the agreement by Kistowski. Failure to provide the personal data required by Kistowski results in the impossibility for the Parties to conclude an agreement. The Client is responsible for providing false personal data.
- Personal data is processed in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018. on the protection of personal data by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – TODO) in such a way that third parties cannot have access to it. The customer has the right to access and correct their data.
- The recipients of personal data of the Customers of the Online Shop may be:
- In the case of a Customer who uses the method of delivery by mail or courier, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data of the Customer available to a selected carrier or intermediary carrying out the deliveries at the Administrator’s request.
- in the case of a Customer who uses an electronic payment method or a payment card, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data of the Customer available to a selected entity handling the above payments.
§ 8 EXTRA-JUDICIAL MEANS OF HANDLING COMPLAINTS AND PURSUING CLAIMS
- Detailed information concerning the possibility for a Consumer to use out-of-court complaint and redress procedures and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and websites of district (municipal) consumer advocates, social organisations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Trade Inspectorates and at the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php;
- The consumer has the following examples of out-of-court complaint handling and redress options:
- A consumer is entitled to apply to the permanent amicable consumer court referred to in Article 37 of the Commercial Inspection Act of 15 December 2000 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148 as amended) to resolve a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
- A consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Commercial Inspectorate, pursuant to Article 36 of the Commercial Inspectorate Act of 15 December 2000 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), for initiation of mediation proceedings to resolve an amicable dispute between a Consumer and a Seller.
- A consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of the district (city) consumer advocate or a social organisation whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (e.g. Consumer Federation, Polish Consumer Association).
§ 9 FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Regulations define the rules of concluding contracts with Kistowski and are an integral part of the Order or Offer. The provisions of these regulations apply to the contracts concluded by the Parties. Placing an Order or accepting the Offer is tantamount to the Customer becoming familiar with the regulations and agreeing to all provisions and information contained in the regulations. If the Customer does not agree with any provision of these terms and conditions, please do not place an Order or accept the Offer.
- Kistowski Company reserves the right to make changes to these regulations. Kistowski will inform the Client at least 7 days in advance before the new provisions of the regulations enter into force about any changes to the regulations applicable to already concluded agreements.
- The address provided by the Customer on the Order shall be binding for Kistowski for all deliveries. The Customer is obliged to inform Kistowski about any change of the correspondence address under pain of suffering negative consequences of breach of this obligation.
- Any statement by Kistowski to a Contractor who does not notify a change of his address for delivery, made to the last correspondence address provided by him, will have binding legal effect on him.
- All legal relations and relationships arising between Kistowski and its Client shall be governed by Polish law and the national jurisdiction shall be excluded by the Polish courts. All disputes arising in connection with the performance of contracts concluded between Kistowski and its Clients will be resolved first and foremost by negotiation. However, if they do not end amicably, the court having jurisdiction over the disputes is the court having jurisdiction over Kistowski’s registered office. The above regulations do not affect the special provisions regulating the issues contained in this section in a different way.
- In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable law shall apply, including in particular the provisions of the Civil Code.
- The Kistowski Company reserves the right to change these regulations with legal effect in relation to the Client, of which it will inform the Client with 14 days’ notice. However, these terms and conditions may be amended in a manner that does not have legal effect in relation to legal obligations existing between the Parties (change for the future).